Services We Provide
Our ownership and absolute commitment to service excellence underpins every one of our Cloud management solutions ensuring a highly personalized experience and outcomes your business can depend on.
Public: We help resources are entirely hosted by a cloud provider like Amazon Web Services (AWS)-we are the partner.
Private: We create your own private cloud using a platform like OpenStack or VMware’s vCloud.
Hybrid: Your resources are spread over both private and public platforms.
With its healthy mix of on-demand reliability, high availability, security, and reduced operations costs, hybrid cloud implementations can be attractive. We have expertise to provide any of the Cloud as per business needs.
1. Migration: We ensure end-to-end migration to Cloud.
2. Manage Service: We provide Cloud services based on requirements. Our Cloud management solutions offer your organization the safe pair of hands by 24/7 that give you the peace of mind to focus your efforts on the IT innovation your business needs.
3. Consulting: At CloudCreative, we partner with the industry re-known alliances to drive business forward. We bring a partner ecosystem built to deliver superior business value based on best in class technology.
We work hand-in-hand with selected world-class organizations in software application, infrastructure and consulting to strengthen our own unique portfolio in consulting, solutions and services. Leveraging the abilities of these industry leaders allows us to concentrate on our goal of adding growth to our customers’ businesses. We have both business insight and IT expertise of Cloud and IT services like no other system integrator in the market and provide consultancy from startups to enterprise customers.
Organizations are increasingly producing significant amounts of data. Effective Big Data solution ensures data as valuable assets not a headache. Agile, real-time reporting tools empower users from all departments to access game-changing information, while powerful data visualization translates this into actionable strategic insight.
We, at CloudCreative, have exceptional relationships with leading Big Data partners, and our breadth of industry expertise allows us to offer tailored advise for customers in every sector. We design best-fit solutions based on a deep understanding of customers’ desired business outcomes.
IoT has witnessed a high rate of adaptation across the world, which has stemmed from improved affordability of processors, sensors, and other technologies, thereby facilitating access to real-time information. The ever growing need to enhance operational efficiency coupled with a strong alliance between the key industry players is expected to drive the market.
With the partnership between key industry players and CloudCreative jointly working to provide end-to-end IoT solutions in the areas of:
- Fleet Management
- Asset Management
- Smart Meter
- Digital Signage
- Industrial IoT
Security Operations Center (SOC)
Cyber attacks are getting more complex with incidents ever rising; organizations need the best security solutions to shield off attacks to minimize impact before further damage done. According to a research by Juniper in 2017, cyber crime will surge to a whopping $8 trillion over the next five years. While more and more regulatory pressures to safeguard data, coupled with ever demanding need for qualified cyber security professionals, have led enterprise security a top priority.
To address these challenges, CloudCreative|Primalcom Intelligent Security Operation Service combines full lifecycle portfolio of advisory services and managed security services to ensure comprehensive visibility across your enterprise. A consortium based off Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with presence in Khartoum, Sudan and Dubai, UAE, providing end-to-end IT solutions and services, flexibly helping clients in their digital transformation.
Our core offerings include:
· Vulnerability Assessment and Management
· Managed Threat Detection and Response (MDR)
· Log Management, Monitoring, and Archiving
· Managed SIEM or SIEM-as-a-Service
· Continuous Compliance Management
We serve private and public sector clients across Asia and Middle East region. Our global talent and extensive partner network enable us in providing the best of breed next generation IT solutions and services.
We bring many years of experience of customized software developments including apps to fit your business needs.
We provide a real-time Digital Business Platforms and working with service providers to provide solutions to enable them to become ‘digital service providers’ and sell new services. To do this they need to better engage with their customers to sell new services via digital channels and focus on optimizing customer experience by:
- End to end, open Digital Platforms (digital BSS / OSS)
- Give customers a choice – ‘menu’ approach
- Sub brands (greenfield installs),
- Fast parallel platforms to alongside large scale BSS / OSS transformation stacks
- Microservices enables fast and agile approach with smaller solutions / quicker wins
- Provide ‘as a service’ and service capsule deployment options
What Can We Do For Your Business?
- Get service providers Digital Ready in 14 weeks
- Enable digital engagement – fast
- Roll out, manage and monetize new digital offers and services
- Enable smarter customer engagement –real-time and personalized offers
- Provide Digital Business Platforms for MNOs, MVNx / Digital 1st sub-brands
- Collect and manage data in real-time to deliver actionable intelligence
- Enable a faster time to profit
- Streamline process to get new offers launched
- Enter new markets with new offers
- Develop and try out new business models and minimize costs and disruption in IT change process
- Run systems as overlays or adjuncts to legacy systems (e.g. billing), and ‘as a service’
- Enable new way of doing business – fail fast / learn fast approach
Telco as a Services (TaaS)
Mobile service providers are changing. They are selling many different services from TV, to music, to banking and home automation and even some telecoms services. They need to be able to quickly develop new offers and services, launch them and start generating revenue. New competition from internet companies and the need to operate much more agile and leaner models is driving change. This is having a huge impact on the size, the timescales in Digital Business Platform projects. The days of drawn out projects with massive costs is over. Mobile service providers need a rapid return on investment and they want to implement solutions that deliver quick wins that meet their priorities.
At CloudCreative can deliver solutions down to individual use case level that are integrated with existing legacy BSS stacks and network elements.
Document Management System (DMS)
Today’s businesses are up against more challenges than ever in the past. With technology having such a massive influence on just about every aspect of modern-day business, organizations in just about every industry struggle with how to best approach the workday. One of the biggest effects that modern technology has had on business operations revolves around the demise of paper documents.
Paper is expensive, wasteful, far from secure, and has very little place in the future of business. While some businesses think they don’t need to move away from paper, getting started with this practice has never been so crucial. Knowing how to make the transition from paper to digital documents can be difficult … and there’s no better way to get things off the ground than to implement a well-designed document management system.
Our Document management system solution allows you to store and keep track of electronic documents. With the solution, you’re free to work wherever you want; all your digital documents are always accessible in a secure and reliable environment.